Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Opportunity for Video Artist

Cruising Craigslist today I found an AMAZING opportunity for a fellow Portland Video Artist:

Lice Circus(Portland, Oregon)
Date: 2009-09-13, 9:03PM PDT
Reply to: comm-abfbu-1373231965@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Looking for a video artist interested in documenting the lice that have taken over my dreadlocks . I thought I was turning grey prematurely and then my GF discovered that the grey was moving. She is calling it my lice circus. As a vegan I don't want to use pesticides on my scalp of any kind so I have hired a professional Cambodian nit picker to remove the lice circus and to preserve my incredible trophy dreadlocks that took 8 years to grow. The nit picker is going to help me return the lice safely to the natural environment by taking them to a public park and putting them in the trees. I would really like to get this on video tape because it will be a feel good moment for all creatures large and small. I would not be getting rid of my lice circus if my GF did not threaten to leave and the hell if I'm going bald without my dreads. I am also offering the entire lice circus for $125 if you want them to complement your dreads.


I would totally do this, but, you know, I have a bit too much on my plate to take on another project. Any takers? Maybe he'll knock off a few bucks on the Lice circus if you document it for him.

No comments: