Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Classic Sesame Street

My search for animated inspiration has lead me to rediscover these childhood gems from the olden days of Sesame Street:


First it's the Teeny Little Super Guy!





An Orange Singing "Carmen" and warping young minds, possibly from Jim Henson:





And finally, some really worthy animation from Jeff Hale (note the Pointer sisters backing up the soul on the soundtrack)
This one is even better than I remembered...



Wow, what a great show!  Good old PBS.  xoxo.

2 comments:

Lala515 said...

i remember this this was the best. i wish i had the song on a cd that i could play can you see where i get my colors and style from. glorious seventys art animation. oh the good ole days .

Unknown said...

omg tiny little super guy!! I always wanted a shirt of him, but finding good images of him on the web is surprisingly difficult. also, hi! I've missed you since you aren't at BS anymore...