Friday, January 9, 2009

Intergalactic Stellar Space Circus!

Lookie Lookie,
I scanned and posted about half of my illustrations for the children's book I've been working on for the past few years up to my flickr account. "The Intergalactic Stellar Space Circus".




It's about a crazy space circus that lands on in the most boring town on earth and proceeds to freak everybody out! I'm hoping to get this beast done by the end of this quarter, let's shoot for that. If you'd like to test the story out on any kids, I can email you the manuscript, it's a pretty fun rhyming story that has a happy ending after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I get to your flickr? I want to see larger versions of the pix.

-Unemployed in Carsonville

Mme.Positron said...

My flickr account can be viewed by clicking on the slide show in the left browser. :)